if anybody asks me why i hate men, i’m just gonna redirect them to this post.
it’s pretty fucking obvious that men only want to invest in breast cancer research to further degrade, objectify, and jerk off to body parts they already feel 100% entitled to. that’s what is at stake for them.
what about the women whose “tatas” weren’t saved? how must they feel being surrounded by awareness ads that focus more on keeping women’s sexy-sexy-titties-to-continue-titillating-the-males than saving real life human beings and helping survivors?
If anyone’s wondering, those posts came from here. It’s a forum for breast cancer support. Give it a read, and you’ll see how many women are outright abandoned by their husbands, sometimes after being married for decades, because their “tatas” couldn’t be saved.
Nixon campaign button 1972
i’m so old
it was actually 14 years ago, you are not with math
you’re not with math either
Men have written thousands of stories about how having a toxic relationship with their father has completely ruined their lives
but then make fun of girls for having “daddy issues”
Spent this afternoon at Gay’s The Word - a fantastic independent LGBT bookshop in Bloomsbury, Central London. I’d definitely recommend it!
a quick comic I made to test out my new art program^^
this will forever be my favorite tweet of all time
Does your partner:
- get jealous of people in your life regardless of their gender?
- make fun of you for being bisexual?
- try to control how you dress or act?
- force you to choose between being straight or being gay/lesbian?
- accuse you of cheating or flirting with others?
- use money or gifts to make you feel like you owe them something?
- prevent you from being out as bisexual?
- not respect your safeword?
- pressure you to have sex in ways that you don’t want to?
- keep you from going to LGBTQ events?
Abusers may say:
- "I know I can’t trust you alone with your friends because you’ll sleep with anyone."
- "You aren’t really part of the LGBTQ community."
- "If you leave me, I’ll tell your boss that you are bi."
- "I know that all you bisexuals are just sluts."
- "You are just confused about your sexuality."
- “If you want to be with me, you have to be a lesbian/gay.” OR "If you want to be with me, you have to be straight."
- "Don’t tell anyone that you’ve been with men before, that’s disgusting." OR "Don’t tell anyone that you’ve been with women before, that’s disgusting."
- “I know you are going to leave me for a woman.” OR “I know you are going to leave me for a man.”
Click HERE for pdf document to download
five different opening sessions for societies I want to join at uni tomorrow, three of which are AT THE SAME TIME
Meet the Mona Lisa of the Prado, the earliest known copy of Da Vinci’s best portrait. Similarity in the undersketch of the painting indicates that this was very likely painted concurrently with the original Mona Lisa, by a student of Da Vinci.
There is much controversy in the art world over the question of whether or not to clean the fragile Mona Lisa, but her sister has been restored and some fairly odd later alterations removed to show the original vibrant colors and lighting. Some details, such as the sheerness of her shawl and the pattern on the neckline of her dress, have become utterly obscured in the original, but in the restored copy they’re perfectly clear.
It blows my mind a little bit to look at these two sisters side-by-side and imagine how much vivid detail could be hiding in the Mona Lisa under 500 years of rotten varnish.
THE COPY HAS EYEBROWS
Your response to a beautiful piece of artwork done by Leonardo Da Vinci himself is “SHES GOT EYEBROWS”. Alright. All intelligent life has been lost.
Yo Snooty McSnotwhine, the Mona Lisa’s vanished eyebrows have been the subject of debate and analysis in the art expert community for hundreds of years, long before your parents squirted water at each other from across the clown car and then honked their bicycle horns to indicate they really wanted to make a smug, insufferable little clown baby together.
Can u believe there are plants that are illegal
Can you believe there is love that is illegal
can you believe it’s not butter
the fact that Tumblr can fit weed, bestiality and diary products all into one post doesn’t even phase me anymore
I… I don’ think they meant beastiality…
It’s Bi Visibility/Celebrate Bisexuality Day! Learn more and find ways to celebrate in your community here. Fellow bisexuals, I salute you!